Requests for Assistance Section
For Integral Yoga groups seeking help with projects
Volunteer requests may be made only by organizations,
centers and study groups dedicated to the Integral Yoga of Sri Aurobindo
and the Mother. If you would like to request a volunteer to help
you with a project, please complete the Request for Assistance
questionnaire at the end of this page. You may be contacted for more
information before your request is posted on this site.
Requests for Assistance
Another option is to look in the Offers of Assistance
Section to see if you can find an individual offering to do some
work you need done. If you find a volunteer you wish to contact,
please email a completed Request for Assistance questionnaire
We will then email you a copy of the volunteer's own completed Offers
of Assistance questionnaire, which will contain their contact information
and any further details provided.
Since this is a new site, we don't yet have any entries
on the Request for Assistance form, but each request will
be posted on the site in the format you see below:
Name of Integral Yoga organization, center or study group:
City, State, Zip:
Benefits to IY community:
Part of project to be done by volunteer:
Skills (if any) needed by volunteer:
Time-limited or ongoing?
Estimated time required:
Project deadline (if any):
Work on site or at remote location?
Request for Assistance Questionaire
Do you have a project you need assistance with?
Please fill in the Request for Assistance questionnaire:
1. Name of Integral Yoga organization, center or study
2. First and last name of the project manager:
6. Phone number: ( )
7. Fax number: ( )
8. Email address:
9. Very briefly describe your project as a whole.
10. How does this project benefit the Integral Yoga community?
11. Briefly describe the portion of your project for
which you need a volunteer.
12. Briefly describe the tasks you would expect your
volunteer to do.
13. What specific skills are required of the volunteer,
14. Do you need assistance on a time-limited or ongoing
15. If time-limited, what are the starting and ending
16. How many hours per week or month do you estimate
17. When is the project deadline, if any?
18.Can the volunteer assist from a remote site or must
the work be done on site?
Incomplete questionnaires will be returned for more information.
Please mail your completed request to firstname.lastname@example.org.