A new Bulletin Board feature has been added to the Integral
Yoga Networking Site. The addition of the Bulletin Board was inspired
by AUM '99 as people tried to network with others to get their work done
or to seek the names of fellow sadhaks they had lost touch with.
Some possible ways you might use the Bulletin Board:
* To seek a person who might have connections to
help you with some aspect your work for the collective
* To locate an IY center, study group or organization
in a particular geographical area
* To seek someone with knowledge in an area of
interest to you
* To try to locate a sadhak you've lost contact
* To try to track down a passage, a quote, a book
Some things the Bulletin Board is not intended for:
* Posting notices that belong in the "Assistance
Offered" or "Assistance Requested" sections
* Marketing of goods or services
* Posting opinions about subjects or individuals
* Requests for funding or financial assistance
If you have something to post on the Bulletin Board, please
try if possible to send it as Simple Text or HTML. Otherwise, send
in any form and it will still be posted.
You can send all items to be posted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hi. My name is Don Salmon. I've had a passionate interest for
many years in developing a psychology in light of the teachings of the
Integral Yoga. I'm part of a small group of people who are working
on this project of developing what Mother called the "true psychology -
the psychology of the soul".
You can see a sample of some of the things we are working on at this
If you are interested in helping in any way, please contact me at email@example.com.
* * * *
* * * * * *